I know its a Wednesday and the weekend is afar off and it may not be raining where you are so you probably wouldn’t be able to relate to this post at the moment but hey… A sister can’t help but get emotional when these song(s) pop up on my playlist.
Please forgive me, I know not what I do… (Some of you may know that song). *clears throat*
If you need help setting the mood or you just wanna get in your feelings, mama (that would be me) is here to help.
In no particular order, let us proceed.
- Speechless by Michael Jackson. (I’m bias to M.J) #SorryNotSorry
- And iiiiiiiiiieeeeeiiiiii will always looooooove youuuuuu… Lol good guess, Whitney houston- I will always love you. I feel like every song by Whitney Houston can get you in your feels. Literally.
- Sexual healing by Marvin Gaye. This makes this list because it’d be a crime not to include it.
- I’m lost without you, can’t help myself. How does it feel to know that I love you baby? … Yup! You guessed it. Its Mr Robin Thicke y’all with lost without you (as I’d be if you ever stopped reading following this blog)… I kid.
- The weeknd … Get all his albums and thank me later.
- Mariah Carey. Not only does she have such a soothing voice but almost every song she’s dropped has been lit so go check it out.
- Baby you should let me love you, let me be the one to give you everything you want & need… That song was a national anthem while growing up. Some boys even sent the lyrics to woo sisters (Could have fooled me). Let me love you by Mario
- Usher&Craig David albums. Get those.
- Brandy and Monica’s albums … Duh! You can’t speak of r&b and forget these ladies. 📻
- The iconic duo which is Diana Ross and Lionel Richie with endless love… *My love I’ll be a fool for youuuuuu. Get it?🎼
- No one can get in the way of what I feel for (all of you)… We have Alicia keys with No one. Her other songs are great too, I’m just bias to this track 🎸
- John legend… I can’t even pick one song because that dude is so talented so get the album(s) and choose for yourself 🎹
- *Said I loved you but I lied cause this is more than love I feel inside… Ladies & gentlemen. *Drumroll please*, 🎤 give it up for Mr Michael Bolton. I love his music. Each & every track. (Does he have a son that’s as talented as he is? Asking for a friend)
I’m afraid if I go on listing, this may never end. So much good music to share but for now. Issa (its a) wrap y’all!!!✌🎵
Until the next post. 🎶